- What channels are included in your IPTV service?
- Our IPTV service includes a wide variety of channels, including sports, movies, and more.
To view a full list of channels, you can visit our 'live tv list' page after choosing the server of your choice on the home page.
- How can I sign up for a free trial of your IPTV service?
- You can get a free trial by selecting the '1 day plan' on our 'products' page, and following the prompts to complete the sign-up process.
Please note that a valid email address is required to receive your trial code.
- What are the available subscription plans for your IPTV service?
- Our available subscription plans vary depending on the server, but generally include options such as 1 day, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and more.
- What is the cost of your IPTV service and what forms of payment do you accept?
- The cost of our IPTV service varies depending on the server and plan you choose.
We accept a variety of payment methods including PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin and more
- How can I cancel my IPTV subscription?
- You can cancel your IPTV subscription by contacting our customer support team via email, WhatsApp, or Telegram.
- Are there any hidden fees associated with your IPTV service?
- No, there are no hidden fees associated with our IPTV service.
- Can I use your IPTV service on multiple devices?
- Yes, you can use our IPTV service on multiple devices, but only one connection can be active at a time.
- What is your refund policy for your IPTV service?
- Our refund policy is that we will process any refund requests within the first 7 days of purchase.
However, we do not offer refunds if you change your mind or experience technical issues.
But, we may offer refunds at any time if we sto